User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: MTOHS - Chapter 1.2

    Thank you again for the review! ^^ I definitely see what you're saying about slowing down action, and I'll work on that! And I hope that the questions get answered ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: MTOHS - Chapter 1.2

    Oh goodness, sorry for all the typos xDD

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: MTOHS - Chapter 1.2

    Thank you so much for your review!! Your feedback is super helpful~ I'm trying to get a good balance between giving the reader enough information so they're not incredibly confusing, ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: MTOHS - Chapter 1.2

    Thanks for the review! Glad to you liked it ^^ And I believe it was mentioned a few times in this part, but the narrator's name is Hunter :)

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Memories Tattooed On His Skin (MTOHS) - Chapter 1.1

    Thanks for the review! ^^

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Memories Tattooed On His Skin (MTOHS) - Chapter 1.1

    Thank you for the review! :) I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it, and thank you for the suggestions. I also totally see what you're saying about the "normal woman" ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Memories Tattooed On His Skin (MTOHS) - Chapter 1.1

    Thank you for the review! I hadn't thought about the first sentence like that, so I can try to reword it ^^ I certainly hope that all of your questions ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Memories Tattooed On His Skin (MTOHS) - Chapter 1.1

    Thank you for reading! And I this is only the first half of the first chapter, so maybe it will become a little bit more clear what Splinter is by ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Ode to a Potato

    Thank you very much for your review! Your suggestions were really helpful, especially about the structure, since I hadn't thought about maybe making some consistency in terms of the lists. ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Memories Tattooed On His Skin (MTOHS) - Chapter 1.1

    I saw you accidentally commented three times so I deleted the extras for you, haha. Thank you for the review!!! I%u2019m glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Memories Tattooed On His Skin (MTOHS) - Chapter 1.1

    Hi! Thank you so much for your review ^^ I really appreciate it! This was my NaNo novel so thanks for pointing out the parts that could use another look ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Ode to a Potato

    Thanks, Hannah! That%u2019s a way to look at it that I hadn%u2019t thought about, and it%u2019s an interesting way to look at it. Maybe I%u2019ll be inspired to revisit and ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Other » General, Narrative Re: There's A Gaslight On In Chicago

    This was a wonderful read. Thank you for sharing your experience.

    Jan 27, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Cabalistic Corporations | Chapter 7

    Sorry for the confusion, but the point I was trying to make is I thought that Meet Day was happening at the capital of LandCorp %u2014 because I thought it ...

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Thief Of Dust And Dawn

    For English not being your first language, you are doing a really great job! ^^ And if you ever need help with grammar rules, I'm totally happy to provide some ...

    Jan 9, 2021


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus