User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Golden Bird, Red Fox: Chapter nine

    Hello there, Wolf here to review! Let's start off with some nit-picks... covered in marble tile The 'in' makes it seem sort of awkward, I would recommend to replace 'in' ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Other Re: Life or Death? Chapter 5~ Untitled

    Hey there, Tulip! Wolf here to review for you! So I'll start off with some nit-picks (though I don't have many). followed after her as she lead her through the ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Fading Fairytales - Chapter Four (I)

    Hello there. So I'll start off with something little. I really liked this chapter and, even though I've never read any other chapters, I wasn't very confused. Little things did ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The stream

    Hello there, I am here to review! So first off, some nit-picks: Being glacial fed and provided necessary... I believe you meant to put 'fed , it provided', because otherwise ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Other » Fantasy, General Re: Sebessia

    Hello there! I love this, and I can't wait to see you continue it, if you do! So first onto the nit-picks. I think some of this could be broken ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chasing Nightfall Chapter 1: Daughters.

    Hello there, I have come to review your beautiful piece of work. I love all the descriptions in there, and its not too much to disturb the flow. I can ...

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Endless dreams (Chapter One)

    I thought this was beautifully written and I liked the mystery behind it. The characters were believable, but they lacked a description. I can someone see Ira's traits, but they ...

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Horror Re: The Last Day Of School (Refurbished)

    Hello, I will be your reviewer today! I will start off with a few nitpicks and errors. In the first paragraph, I believe it should be rang, instead of ringed. ...

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Forgotten Bridge: Prologue- Waking Up

    Hello there! I've come to help review your wonderful writing. I want to start off by saying how much I enjoyed this piece. I loved the little details that just ...

    Apr 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faded Memories Chapter 3

    Hello there, I have come to review your beautiful writing! First off, I thought it was wonderfully written, but I was a bit confused at times, but that might have ...

    Apr 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Moon Spirit // Chapter One

    Even though I myself am not a big fan of vampire stories in general, I really like this chapter. I really liked the mystery in the beginning of it and ...

    Apr 14, 2014


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes