User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sidney's Children

    Hello Pinkie, Wolf here for a review. (Please excuse any grammar/spelling errors for I am on a phone.) Now I believe this is a continuation of the other 'Sidney's Children'? ...

    May 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Once a Church, now a Graveyard, part 1

    Hello Mila, Wolf here for a review. Your writing is so beautiful, and I am very intrigued. How dare you leave us with so little! (Kidding, it's a very nice ...

    May 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 10

    Hello Noelle, I am here for a review just as I vowed I would :D (I am on a phone as of now, so please ignore any typos or grammatical ...

    May 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Enchanted Fire-Spirit

    Hello Tobold, Wolf here for a review. Alright so, usually I have one or two (or ten) nitpicks, but here I don't have any. Nice job! Now obviously it's not ...

    May 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: The Missing Ones(Part 1:Rewrite)

    Hey Katya, Wolf here finally for a review I'm sorry it took so long, my parents kept giving me chore after chore to do. But let's five right into it ...

    May 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Present Does not Fix the Past: Chaper I (Updated)

    Hello Mersize, Wolf here for a review. First some little things: “This is going to be like the other times in the School, and High School with no friends, no ...

    May 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Saga of Uthdore 2.1: Sulryn

    Hello John, Wolf here for a review. (Hmmm Sulryn, sounds nothing at all like Syrin ;D) First off, I want to note about the length of your paragraphs. They are ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Endless Descent [Part6]

    Hello Ten, Wolf here for a review. So I'll look at some people's work and be like, "Oh that's cool." Then I stumbled upon works like yours and then say, ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Reaper In Black--Chapter Six

    Hello Sherri, Wolf here for a review. Tiny nit-pick: -at least Emara think she did; This is a sudden tense switch. It was in past and then in present, but ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Season 2: Episode 13, Madness Part 1

    Hello dark, Wolf here for a review. So I'm not sure how I'm supposed to review this, but I have read it so therefore, I must review. I was slightly ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Contemptable Wrest - (Ch. 7): Oaths Up in the Air

    Hello Wristy, Wolf here for a review. I just want to say that I love your starting sentence. I will say right now that I have no read the previous ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: The Contingency Plan (Part 1: Still Alive)

    Hello Tilgen, Wolf here to review your work. First off, this is quite a bit for only being one chapter, and especially the first. Now there is nothing wrong with ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prakfura Raiders: Chapter Two: Part Two

    Hello Pies, Wolf here for a review. I have a few little nit-picks: I jiggled forward to grab Jale’s hand. I don't feel 'jiggled' is the right word to use ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Satire Re: The Adventures of Chancho and Theodore ~ chapter one

    Hello Thunder, Wolf here to review as requested. Just a suggestion, in the beginning you have a lot of ellipses, or three periods. I would say to just replace those ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Suicide Blonde - Chapter 6 - Sell Out

    Hello Blood, Wolf here for a review. I really like this, it was beautifully written and I just loved your imagery. So I haven't read the previous chapters, so I ...

    May 25, 2014


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu