User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, General Re: Silence is Silver, Chapter 13.

    Hey Raven, Wolf here for another review. I really liked the character interactions in this. Even though Brandon is like the 'bad guy' here, there's still this evil charm he ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Politics Re: The Boys in Blue Chapter 2

    Hello NotRes, Wolf here for a review. So, Noelle covered most of the basic plot issues and concepts, so I'll just say a few things about that, which I felt, ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter One: Kahlizii

    Hello Proud, Wolf here for a review. Wow, I just really loved this. Your imagery was fantastic and really, once I got going, I was just got lost in your ...

    Jun 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    Hello Liam, Wolf here for a review. Alright, some things I noticed: First, everytime new dialogue is stated, an new paragraph must be started. Here's an example from the work: ...

    Jun 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Last Breath of Fire Chapter 4

    Hey Zont, Wolf here for a review. Little tiny nitpick for you: “Oh, I am old. I know many people, both dangerous and helpful. [ The last '[' should be ...

    Jun 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Literature Re: Jasper Chp.1

    Hello polka, Wolf here for a review. (Please excuse any grammatical/spelling mistakes, for I am on a phone, with one hurt hand.) So a few little nitpicks: He had walked ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Tales of a Tabaxi, Prologue: Arrival

    Hello Swiftfur, Wolf here for a review. I've got one little nitpick: She looked very much human... I found this part a little awkwardly worded. I would recommend changing it ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Narrative Re: Life after him ~ Chapter 1 ~

    Hello Dawny, Wolf here for a review. First off, some nitpicks: Grace asked, curiosity taking over her features. I think this is a strange way to say that she's curious. ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Wolves Prey - The Deer gets the last laugh

    Hello Wolves, Wolfare here for a review. So this is a very... interesting piece. One problem I notice a lot is run-on sentences. I'm pretty sure most, if not all, ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Selfless Boys- Chapter 1

    Hello Nekomimi, Wolf here for a review. I will start off with a little technical thing. I do notice that no paragraphs are used. So a new paragraph should be ...

    Jun 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Spiritual Re: Ordadus- Chapter Four

    Hello Wolfie, Wolfare here for a review. Oh my goodness. Must you tease us with such a short chapter? Haha, just kidding, but still, this is (as usual) very well ...

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: How To Train Your Dragon Chapter 3- That Wasn't In The Plan!

    Hello Puppys, Wolf here for a review. First off, some nitpicks: I could tell he had a rough day looking for the dragons nest. How? How did she know? What ...

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: There She Sat

    Hello Writer, Wolf here for a review. Wow, this was truly beautiful. Your imagery is just fantastic, and the descriptions are lovely. You have a serious talent here, having also ...

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Other Re: Let Him Go(Parody of Let it Go)

    Hello Katya, Wolf here as requested. So I remember writing this with you, so I do notice some major changes. First off, the first line: "The kitty walks down the ...

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Death Has No Friends

    Hello Ctor, Wolf here for a review. So I do notice a lot of the major issues were pointed out by the previous reviewer, and they're correct in what they ...

    Jun 12, 2014


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore