User avatar

Spazztardchild

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: HSM in RL chapter 3:

    Oops sorry for confusing you! I meant that the language is immature. Has nothing to do with the age at all ;p It just made me squick. Plus HSM is ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Scient Witch: Prologue [Now Edited]

    Thank you Demeter, Dynamo, V12dude for the comments :)! Your crit has been a ray of sunshine on something I have never bbeen happy with. So thank you for making ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Fear

    I agree with the two people above me; stop being comma-happy and start italicizing. You have a great vocabulary and I am very very jealous of you, big time. Such ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Scient Witch: Prologue [Now Edited]

    Thank you so much for the crit. I've never been happy with that Prologue; it was written some years ago and I've never known how to make it better without ...

    May 29, 2008


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow