User avatar

SoullessGinger

SoullessGinger

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Time Passes

    Hello! Ellen here, I'm so excited to read and review your wonderful work! First Readthrough/Impression There's so much beautiful imagery here. It's very vivid and thought-provoking. I don't know if ...

    Jul 21, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Of Victory and Death - Chapter 2: Pippa

    Hello, I’m Ellen and I’m so excited to review your wonderful work! First Readthrough & Impressions I AM SO INTRIGUED BY THIS STORY! Not surprised that it’s Greek mythology themed ...

    Jul 8, 2024
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Our Quest

    Hello, I’m Ellen and I’m so excited to review your wonderful work! First Readthrough & Impressions I love this poem! It’s so fun and fantastical. It reminds me of playing ...

    Jul 8, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter 8 The travel of self Part 1

    Hello, I’m Ellen and I’m so excited to review your wonderful work! First Readthrough & Impressions I’m so intrigued!! What has Matthew done to deserve this chaining? What happened to ...

    Jul 6, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Williwaw Chapter 38

    Hello again, this is Ellen! I went through and read everything and oh my gosh this is so amazing!! I had trouble coming up with anything to review because I ...

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Williwaw Chapter 39

    Hello!! I'm Ellen and I'm so excited to be reviewing this wonderful chapter. First Readthrough & Impression: First of all, I LOVE THIS! My favorite stories are the kind that ...

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 4} Chapter 5

    Hello! I'm Ellen, and I'm so excited to review your work! First readthrough/impression thoughts: I read the earlier chapters too to get a handle on the story, and I love ...

    Jun 20, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: (DRAFT) Miscreants: Inauguration - Chapter 4.1

    Hello there, Liminality! Ell here with a review for your captivating work! First Readthrough: LOVED it. I really enjoy the gently switching perspectives of Lucretia and Golzar. It's very interesting ...

    Jan 5, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fool Without A Master (Chapter 9 Part 2)

    Hello there! Ell here with a review for this lovely work of yours. First readthrough: I am always captivated by your writing. You do an excellent job of making your ...

    Jan 5, 2022
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Supernatural Re: Lorelei

    Heyo! Ell here with a review. First Readthrough: This piece is so achingly bittersweet. You do an excellent job of creating your own reality in the reader's head. I felt ...

    Jan 1, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Sorcerers of Hisderat, Chapter 10.4

    Hello again! Ell here working my way through your chapters :^) Okay, I'm just gonna dive right in here. Even though he looked impassive, she could see some genuine worry ...

    Sep 19, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Sorcerers of Hisderat, Chapter 10.3

    Hello there! Ell here with a review :^) Very excited to learn about these ghosties! I keep forgetting how the prophecy goes, since it's all split up in multiple chapters ...

    Sep 19, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Rite of Passage

    Hello there! Ell here with a review. That. was. amazing. Full stop. I'll get to the constructive bit in a moment, I need a second to sit in awe. That ...

    Sep 8, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Sorcerers of Hisderat, Chapter 10.2

    Hello yet again! I'm happy to be back for this second installment of the Tens :^)) Alrighty then, let's get started! Excited for another Rose POV. Somehow being in a ...

    Sep 5, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Sorcerers of Hisderat, Chapter 10.1

    Hello again! It's Ell, here with a review. First of all, HAPPY REVIEW MONTH! And what a way to kick it off, right up tippity top of the leaderboards. Okay, ...

    Sep 5, 2021


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content