User avatar

Sohini

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    8/10

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing for Publishing?

    Like most here, I started out writing just because I love doing so! By and by I realized...what if I can put my thoughts in print for everyone to read ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Children and snow

    Ahh ... a refreshing depiction of snowfall. Very charming, I must say. However, some bits of the poem needs working on the rhythm. If you make an even meter throughout, ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: my art

    Hey your style is really nice. Sing a little song has charmed me!! Snowkiss and Dancedance are also very cheery and lively.

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where We Belong

    Oh thank you both so much. This was posted here a long time back *pouts and points* PostPosted: 21/09/06 and no one replied... So you two are my saviors for ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Survey

    1.Total number of books you (family) own? English story books: about 200 Bengali story books: 150 Others another 200 Yay! It's a precious and growing collection we have. 2.What was ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: You can count on her

    Another Chibi character: Guess who?

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

    I loved it too. The point of view and the innocent but wise insights Scout makes are great. I especially enjoyed the whole Boo Radley incident.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    Creating your own world! You become Fate and God and everything else. A whole lot of people, animals, microorganisms do what you say!! A perfect poem for this thread. Please ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippocampus Monstrae

    Yay to ya all!! Boredom should be productive!! 4:14am hurrah hippocampus! and if you're curious, the drawing's using pencil colours, my favourite medium!

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: AEOTS part1 the beginning ch1

    At your service, Spiko! First the errors/suggestions: your teeth would've chattered so much that you would've felt them falling off intensify the effects of being inside a freezer. Though he ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight Poster WIP

    Oooo....nice!! Yay Twilight! and..Bella looks a little old, could you ease up the wrinkly shadings?

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 2

    Ahh...nothing better than cats in action.Wow you're good at it too! And I absolutely LOVE the perspective of the last three photos...especially the leaves. And no I cannot see Mr. ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippocampus Monstrae

    Behold— monster sea-horse! well? 8)

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 it's ... ok

    Nov 20, 2008


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero