User avatar

Sohini

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deferred

    Thank you for your review, yes, it's been quite a while. As you've pointed out, I too am a little skeptical about suddenly bringing in the authorial voice. I guess ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deferred

    Deferred “Look ma, balloons! Balloons!” The velvet coat with embroidery around the wrist. The coat was a pale pink. His mother’s favourite colour. He always wished that she had got ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Destined to be

    Here's what I have to say: "Shining from the crowd" "from" seems a little dodgy. Would it be better to use shining "in the crowd", you stand apart from the ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Georgia Mourning

    Strong stuff! The second stanza, imagery wise is the strongest. The bitterness is real. What I liked immediately about your poem was the hot and cold tropes, it is used ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Last Night

    YWS welcomes you! I like the ending. It gives the feeling of yearning very well. You have used simple words, but well chosen and well placed words. I think it's ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Any anime fans?

    I am not a die-hard anime fan, but I did watch the entire series of Samurai Champloo and I think it was simple brilliant! The characters, the story, the sunflowers, ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    11/10. today is your lucky day. I'm the ultimate cat obessed girl!!

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year

    Inkheart and Inspell To Kill a Mocking Bird --Harper Lee A Tale of Two Cities-Dickens Twilight series

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippocampus Monstrae

    For vox nihili Hippocampus has several meanings: * Hippocampus, an anatomical subdivision of the brain, a part of the brain important for the formation of new memories; early anatomists thought ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf In A Burning Cave

    Oh, that's a nice style and colouring technique. I think the wolf should have a more intense and worried/panic-struck look. And no fire sparks? :-( Add 'em to make it ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Cerberus

    Nice and scary...like the shading. The aggressive stance is cool too. So is the snake tail!

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    The ears are too big and dangly. Your Eevee kind of resembles a rabbit, it should look more fox-like.

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love You Forever

    As a poem it's OK but aren't there too, too many of these "love you forever" poems? I don't want to sound rude but this theme has been trodden on ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    5/10 too loud colour combination and doesn't really show its significance

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 chuckle chukle

    Dec 18, 2008


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern