User avatar

Sofia

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Girls rule and boys drool (over her) part 1/2/10

    Hi. It is interesting. I would like to read second part too. Please e-mail me, when you submit, ok? Well, it is so difficult to be on place of your ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Raincatcher -- Part One

    Hi. I read first chapter and it seems interesting. You write very vividly. I want to say, you write so, that I can see your story heros in live. The ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: dear diary

    This is interesting. Here the weather is rainy right now and there are a lot of poor flower-sellers in thee streets too. So, it was so easy to see you ...

    May 12, 2008


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill