User avatar

Snowery

The World Is Mine.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Prologue)

    Hey Rainbow Cabbit!! Thanks for your review!! Definitely not nagging, constructive criticism is always VERY welcome. :) You said that I revealed too much, what would you have cut out ...

    Nov 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Prologue)

    Haha!! A middle ground for commas!! :) Now that will be interesting. I'm glad that this made sense :) And thanks I'm looking forward to posting it!!

    Nov 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Hunt of the Horn - Prologue - Part 1

    No worries :) I can't wait to see how this story plays out.

    Nov 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Prologue)

    Hey Cheetah!! Thank you for your review!! I'm glad that you enjoyed it and I corrected everything you pointed out!!! I reread it so many times but mistakes still slipped ...

    Nov 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Prologue)

    Hey Mary97!! Thank you so much for reviewing!! I've corrected all the mistakes that you've so kindly pointed out (I'm terrible with commas!!) I just hope that it makes sense ...

    Nov 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Kira: Chpt. 2 (Revised)

    I can't wait to read it :)

    Nov 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Kira: Chpt. 2 (Revised)

    No worries!! I know how you feel. Sometimes I get scared that if I put too much description my story will get boring but at the same time its quite ...

    Nov 15, 2013


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi