User avatar

SnapesOnAPlane

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Smokin' on Sesame Street (Part 1)

    Erm...that was an interesting take on Sesame Street. I'm not sure what to think, to be honest. It certainly was creative, but, on the other hand...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Victoria

    I really like the style. I hope you write more of this-I'm intrigued.

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Death and His Apprentice

    Oh, as for the sidekick's name, I had to make a name that was nearly pronounceable and only had one vowel. It was for a contest in one of my ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Cop Who Wanted Revenge (part 1)

    Uh.... I'm not sure if this is for real or not, so I don't know whether you want criticism or just attention.

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Leander's Story pt. 5

    I'm not a fan of the downer ending in general, but if you like it, I'd say keep it. Although I do think that you should stretch it out a ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Celibate

    This was awesome =D

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Leander's Story Pt. 2

    I like how the Android has a sassy personality. She's not what you'd expect. So, do the citizens know that Androids exist, or have they been kept under wraps? I'm ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Leander's Story

    Oh wow, this is great =D I'm a sucker for semi-totalitarianistic futuristic stories, and this one's off to a great start. I'll be reading more.

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lovely Heart chapter 1

    Honestly? I noticed a lot of resemblance to Harry Potter. And not in a good way.

    May 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Moonlight (In the Sky)

    Sad, but pretty. I liked it. The rhyme scheme was odd, but I'm not sure if that was a stylistic choice or not.

    May 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Flameshore, Chapter Two

    Ooh, Muse is cheeky! I liked that though, I really got the vision of this feisty girl threatening even while being kidnapped.

    May 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Legendary Power (Chapters 1-2)

    I like what you've got here so far, but there were some pacing issues. Slow it down a bit, and take time to introduce the characters a bit more. I ...

    May 24, 2010


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman