User avatar

SnapesOnAPlane

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Daddy's Little Girl No More

    Very heartfelt and sad. I could feel the emotion through the words. The only issue I had was with: You can judge a person By how they act when they ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: How a mother loves.

    This was very sweet. I liked how you showed the mother's love through her actions, and not just by saying how much she loved. There were some tense issues, where ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Leander's Story pt. 3

    Like! Off the bat though: she’d been disappointed to see that it was only numbers – until she realized that in fact a link. I think that should probably be ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Don't Hate The Gamer - Scene One

    I've been there before. It's funny how people can get so wrapped up in technology. Anyway, I thought it was nice. Funny, well paced, and the characters seemed natural with ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A(n American) Tragedy

    Wow. That's really all I can say. The build up was perfect, I had an inkling earlier in the chapter what might be up, but I didn't know for sure ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Reality Cinema

    I liked the sort of...social commentary, I want to call it, of the desensitized boys watching the couple argue. It really said a lot, without actually saying a lot. And ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Cease to Exist

    A bit too much dialogue for my taste, I think there should be some non-speaking parts in there, particularly to break up the flow of dialogue. I was also confused ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Bloodloss & Bloodlust (redrafted)

    I like the idea going here, but it felt a bit rushed to me. I would keep the beginning as is, but when she wakes up I would stretch it ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Flameshore

    I liked the romantic moments, they were very sweet. Flame and Muse interacted very naturally with one another. The only real issue I had was with their names. "Muse" and ...

    May 25, 2010


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss