User avatar

Smexaykk01

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Park

    Oh my god! that was the best Romance story ever written on YWS! please write more! And if you do, please PM me to tell me that its on here! ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Infected- Chapter 1.

    I haven't read enough into it to enjoy it yet,but please write more,and I shall follow. I presume this is a girl,considering you are one? Yes, it is a girl... ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chaos Theory: The Zombie Effect-- Chapter 1

    Hey, Your a very good writer. Loving the way your story pulls the reader in. I found a couple mistakes but they are very minor. The chapter 1 of Infected ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Infected

    Is this a copy off of the movie I am Legend? Cause it sounds suspiciously similar...... Other than that its not too shabby. :D Everyone is saying that!! Its not, ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Love the sinner

    hey Bindy!Its Kayla btw I liked it! Although it freaked me out so much! You captured Stephen's thoughts perfectly. I

    Feb 14, 2010


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain