User avatar

Smexaykk01

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Proxide X

    In the year of 2027 an island was discovered at the far east of New Zealand, a small country at the near bottom of the world. It was named Proxide ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: suicide

    Hey everyone, so my dad was shouting at me earlier and it gave me a great idea for a short story. But remember, nothing that happens in this story happened ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Devil's Child

    Hey everyone! So this is one of my new stories, its just something that popped up in my head and i thought i might write it down! So please don't ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Crossfire

    DAAAAYYYUMMM Bindy!!!!! You made me feel Like I was right there in the story! feeling all the emotions! you are **{SUCH}** a talented writer!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!! great ending with ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.

    Heya! Well I really need a cover and I was hoping you could help me...? You look REALLY good at it :) Author: Kayla Dannie Name of book: Devil's child ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Thanks! :)

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Hello! Glad to see you've jumped onboard the Covers wagon as well! :) What program do you use? :P Yeah, I love how people make me covers so I reckon ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Austenite, your one is done!!

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Hey, I'll give you a shot!! Thanks very much :D Name of book: The Fall Author: H. Membrey Short blurb: Alexa Young's whole life has consisted of two things: ballet ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Can I suggest one to get you started, but I don't know if I will use it or not? Sure! go ahead!

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    I love it! Thanks so much!!

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Thanks! I cant wait to see it :)

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Heya! I have decided to start cover making! Please fill this out if you want a cover! Name of book: Author: Short blurb: What I would like: Any words or ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    I am wirting a FANTASTIC novel and I now I NEED a cover! so i have come to you :) Name of book: When smiles start to fade. Author: Kayla ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    I am wirting a FANTASTIC novel, and I now NEED a cover! so I have come to you :) Name of book:One Of Them. Author: Kayla Dannie Description: A black ...

    Jun 3, 2010


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.