User avatar

Sladesheppard

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: World of Souls - Prologue

    I actually really liked this. Just from the beginning I was already interested because Lucemon seems like such an interesting character. I really want to know more about the war ...

    9h ago
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: The Autopsy of a God: Prologue

    This is a really good opening. I don't know how old you are but this seems like a story that someone who has been writing for a while but I ...

    12h ago
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: A Demon's Redemption

    I do. But I have almost all of it on paper,but currently typing out chapter 2

    12h ago
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: A Demon's Redemption

    This is good

    14h ago


Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt