User avatar

Skippy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    I like writing Fantasy and Science Fiction. I read everything i can get my hands on. I dont think i have a favourite food.. But i love tacos? My Favourite ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi, I'm new here. I saw this website on another writing site and i thought it was pretty cool. I want to be a writer when im older and i ...

    Sep 19, 2010


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom