User avatar

SisterItaly

  • Archive Re: The Perfect Voyage 2 *Full | Dead*

    Name: Marc Guidon Age: 23 Gender: Male Appearence: Personality: Marc is a rather happy guy. He's always smiling and laughing with everyone and can get along with anyone if you ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Cirque Du Fous (Permission Only; Started)

    Name: Coralinna (Cora) Macdoline Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: At a first glance, Cora is a runaway punk who is destined to get someone in trouble. This may be ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)

    Shawnee I had kicked and thrashed my whole way here, and put up quiet a fight for such a tiny girl. I think I may have even surprised Seghed a ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Return to Wonderland *Not accepting anymore Descendants*

    May take a creature thing >>

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Aftershock

    Character profiles: Name: Skyla Acres Gender: Female Age: 19 Appearance: Group: Sun Personality: She's used to being spoiled, so for a while she just had to say 'Daddy can I...' ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Divine Chaos

    Joe I sat away from everyone, and was inexplicably shy. I wasn't used to having to change in front of the guys, usually we all just changed in the nearby ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Survive Them - Started, Accepting

    Juli I pulled myself up and stumbled a step. I almost stumbled right into him. That would have been embarrassing. I considered asking him if he knew what was happening, ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: Divine Chaos

    Jo(anna) | Camp I glared at the boy then out into the woods. The wind was picking up now, and with our luck he would get lost. I sighed and ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Survive Them - Started, Accepting

    Juli I slowly felt a sense of calm wash over me, and slowly I regained the ability to breath. I wiped my face and looked up to the man. Was ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Realm of Shadows *Full | Starting*

    Name: Joanna (Joe) Lee Age: Looks about 20, but she's really 110. Roughly. Gender: Female Race: Immortal Home Realm: Ilatoria Appearance: Personality: Joe -Despite being very female- insists on being ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Survive Them - Started, Accepting

    Juli I groaned and rolled over. I didn't want to get up today, maybe it was one of those days when I was meant to stay in bed all day ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Divine Chaos

    Jo(anna) | Forest near camp I twitched at the sound of logs dropping and someone snickering. I felt my gut sink to the tips of my toes. How much has ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Divine Chaos

    Jo(anna) | Kathryás I didn't like the looks of that up and coming storm. We would have to camp out for the night and hope for the best. I nodded ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)

    Ziran I sighed and rubbed my temples. This was all rather stressful, even for a king. My healer had gone missing again, as well as my daughter. Then their was ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Divine Chaos

    Character profiles Name: Joanna (Joe) Lee Age: 20 Gender: Female Race: Human Class: Mage/ Ex-assassin Kingdom/Alliance: Once Allied to Ronas, now rogue Appearance: Personality: Joe -Despite being very

    Mar 26, 2011


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X