User avatar

SisterItaly

  • Randomosity Re: The Thread In Which SisterItaly Posts Blushing France

    Jul 13, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Fitting. Capture.PNG

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Tell a joke

    You want a joke? Blu team. (*Shotdead for TF2 reference.)

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get Summer School. -inserts baby cousin-

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get a coin! -Inserts Characters-

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get brain freeze. -inserts crayons-

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get a note that says; "You made the mistake of turning your back for a second. I'm going back into hiding!" -Inserts Christmas-

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    It's hat day at school. I'm a Sim 8D (If you haven't played the Sims I HIGHLY recommend it. It makes you feel like GOD.) Photo_00167.jpg (Don't mind the crappy ...

    Nov 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    Justin Beiber: 46. (-1) Twilight: 50. Harry Potter: 51. Miley Cyrus: 49. Hunger Games: 50. Vampire Diaries: 50. YWS: 51. (+1) Pretty Little Liars: 51. X-Men: 50. Books: 50. Pigs: ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Photo_00163.jpg Ze kitty. She's getting so big, I remember when she used to fit in the palm of my hand. Photo_00129.jpg Same kitty, a few months ago. (And yeah, that's ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 It's true, it really is. But background music would get annoying after a while.

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Omg! I just liked my own post!

    I've never accidentally liked something before, but once I accidentally followed someone... I was too embarrassed to take it back...... *fail* I follow everyone by habit. I'm on their profile ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: October 31st!

    I'm going out as one of my own characters. /vanity. My friends are taking me trick or treating, and this year my friend has his license so we don't have ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What is Your Computer Background?

    I just added one 8D 44715-20090418161006.jpg

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    ONE MORE TIME. sisteritaly FFFFFF omg that took almost five minutes to type but I GOT IT.

    Oct 7, 2011


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown