User avatar

SilentEcstasy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Good evening! :)

    Hello. My name is Sarah, and I am new to this site. I've been into art all my life, and I'm eager to improve. I love writing poems, songs, short ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silent tears

    I don't know, maybe it was just me, but it seems kind of repetitive. And you could definitely give more description and detail. It has potential. I like how it ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ringling College Art and Designs

    I love the first one most! The colors and shadows just make everything seem so quiet and peaceful. The water almost looks like paint. I really like the colors on ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Heart

    A puppet pulled by her heart strings, And suffocated by a thing by love; her core, Writhes in pain. She wishes no more. She does not want these petty things. ...

    Oct 27, 2010


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus