User avatar

Shriek

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I HATE POETRY!

    Haha. Wow. I liked the poem, but the explanation behind the poem was AMAAAYZING. Kudos to you, Snoink.

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Drugs Or Me.

    Snoink: Thank you. You don't think I went overkill on the adjectives then? Because...yeah, reading this over again, I definately think I may have. Just a tad . ;) Sarah: ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Drugs Or Me.

    Emotionless: Thank you. That is exactly what I was going for. Acidfairy: ^_^ Thanks for being honest.

    May 23, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: George Bush Fans

    Ahah, wonderful joke. The thing that made the thread, though, was the responses coming from those heated Democrats. Goodness.

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prose: "Good vs. Evil" (Working Title)

    *Raises eyebrows* There are Biblical references here that I'm not aware of? Enlighten me. As an afterthought: I'm interested in hearing about the girl Lucifer deeply regretted killing. Hopefully you ...

    Mar 1, 2005


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus