-
Re: 1st person narrative that switches in and out.
I think I figured it out. For the "actions" I just used italics. To transition in and out I did like a line break with ***. Here's the (semi) final ...
Dec 7, 2013 -
Re: 1st person narrative that switches in and out.
I thought it was bard too. It "corrected" me and said it was spelled baird. Thanks for that. Yes, I know what the role he plays, and I know why ...
Oct 1, 2013 -
Re: 1st person narrative that switches in and out.
The subject might be unclear, so I'll explain further. The narrator is actually a character. He is a Baird who tells a story from inside a tavern. The problem I'm ...
Sep 29, 2013 -
Re: Tips for rhyming in poems?
Kyllorac... You are awesome.
May 26, 2012 -
Re: Tips for rhyming in poems?
I'm brand new to writing poetry. I've just written my very 1st one today. I do need some tips on the actual words I use for rhyming. I don't mean ...
May 26, 2012
