User avatar

ShortBus

  • Art & Photography Re: Captain America wip

    This is what I have so far.

    Jun 3, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Just taking a dump. An art dump that is.

    I do some artwork from time to time. Here's some of my stuff. Enjoy ☺

    May 27, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Katniss + Gale

    Great job. Your shading is really good. There are a few notable things to pick at. The Katniss shoulders aren't lined up correctly. Her right shoulder should be back a ...

    May 26, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips for rhyming in poems?

    Kyllorac... You are awesome.

    May 26, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips for rhyming in poems?

    I'm brand new to writing poetry. I've just written my very 1st one today. I do need some tips on the actual words I use for rhyming. I don't mean ...

    May 26, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews From the Rockster (Open for business)

    Hi there. I just wrote my 1st poem. Think you can review it and give me some help? It's pretty short so it should only take a minute or two ...

    May 25, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Jabber and Lumi's Review Friday Smackdown!

    Review me please! I have started revising it. Some parts are changed pretty dramatically. This was actually my first attempt at writing anything, with that being said, be as critical ...

    May 11, 2012


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer