-
Re: Will Review For Cookies [Closed]
I'm working on a comedy fantasy. I'm on chapter 2 now. You can read chapter one if you'd like, but it really doesn't have a thick plot yet.
Aug 7, 2014 -
Re: Crickets don't just sing. They also review!
Here's a short one. It's the 2nd chapter of what I'm doing. The link to the 1st chapter is on it too if you want to read that 1st.
Aug 7, 2014 -
Re: Garde's Reviews
I think I' on the on deck circle. Thanks. ☺
Dec 14, 2013 -
Re: Stormsie's Story Corner
Looks like I'm up next.
Dec 14, 2013 -
Re: Free Marked Text Editing, Any Length or Genre
You can try mine out for size if you'd like.
Dec 12, 2013 -
Re: Free reviews!
If you review this I'll even throw in a brownie for good measure.
Dec 11, 2013 -
Re: Kay's Reviews
Thank you! ☺
Dec 10, 2013 -
Re: Kay's Reviews
Looks like I get to be the 1st. ☺ It's a comedy/fantasy story. It's kind of designed for the young and immature male demographic, but I'm hoping everyone will like ...
Dec 9, 2013 -
Re: Giving out free reviews!
Hey there. I need both help and a review. I think you have to read it to help, so you get two birds with one stone. I'm having trouble with ...
Dec 9, 2013 -
Re: 1st person narrative that switches in and out.
I think I figured it out. For the "actions" I just used italics. To transition in and out I did like a line break with ***. Here's the (semi) final ...
Dec 7, 2013 -
Re: The One-Stop Critique Shop-- Spark's reviews *open*
Looks like you need something to do. This story is really for the young male demographic, so I would love to hear your thoughts on it.
Dec 3, 2013 -
Re: Pretty Please Give Me Things to Review
You really must like reviewing. ☺ Try this one.
Dec 3, 2013 -
Re: 1st person narrative that switches in and out.
I thought it was bard too. It "corrected" me and said it was spelled baird. Thanks for that. Yes, I know what the role he plays, and I know why ...
Oct 1, 2013 -
Re: 1st person narrative that switches in and out.
The subject might be unclear, so I'll explain further. The narrator is actually a character. He is a Baird who tells a story from inside a tavern. The problem I'm ...
Sep 29, 2013 -
Re: Captain America wip
I think I'm about done with this. I know its not really complete but it's good enough for me.
Jun 3, 2012
