User avatar

ShootingStars

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Glory On the Court

    Huh. Well. You're a happy camper, aren't you? :? Just kidding. Thanks for the replies and Isha, I added a bit more about the main character so thank you! :D ...

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Creativity

    Thank you for the review! And yes I realize it's not technically a story, but I didn't really know where to put it. Any suggestions? ---Shooting Stars

    Jan 21, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Waiting in the Dark

    Thanks UpandOut! Thank you for the reviews! One thing I have to mention though is that when you said Eliza said, "Claustrophobic" she actually stated "Claustroflobic". Anyways I agree with ...

    Jan 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Hate List--- Pilot

    Thanks for the review! Oh, and don't worry because these girls are far from perfect, you'll find out soon... *dramatically gazes off into the distance* I edited a few things ...

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Lighthouse

    This pulled me in, but like others have said the giant blocks of text intimidated me and made it difficult to read. Great job though! Keep writing! ---Shooting Stars

    Jan 15, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Little Thing Called Love

    Thank you so much for reviewing and like I mentioned before, yeah I was little then. (Well I guess I'm still young now...) Ooh! And what you said about Lord ...

    Jan 13, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Little Girl

    Oh gosh... I cried! :wink: Nothing more needs to be said. Awesomeness! ---Shooting Stars

    Jan 13, 2012


Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman