User avatar

Shireling

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Turquoise Scarab#2 *PUT ON HOLD FOR COMPOSTING*

    I had a great review written up but then I had computer problem and lost it. Here is my second attempt. Sorry if it seems a bit abrupt but now ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Hello, I found your story a few days ago and devoured it. Simply loved it. I am now a Shan fan. I was going to give you a critique but ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 1

    Hey bro looks like you have done some work on Harestin since I last saw it. I found a few spots you might want to consider. First of all: And ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prelude to: Harestin, The Tale Of

    Bro, I agree with most of the other reviewers, but hey, it is good start. Keep that vision in mind as you try to find the write words to describe ...

    May 19, 2007


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault