User avatar

Shireling

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke

    I have to say that I agree with about how good Cornelia Funke's books are. I especially liked Inkheart because of all the references to books in the book, also ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: TIOBS III

    Wow, cool chapter. I thought Kit was great, I especially liked this passage. Whistle, crack . As the tingling numbness hit me again, I remembered the word I had been ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: .

    Terribly sorry about the long delay in finishing my review for this. Review of Chapter 3 I haven't found anything major, just some occasional typos. "What?" Li squinted. Wiggins and ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Singing For Stars

    I saw your link to this poem in your signature and figured that I should check out a fellow Ringer's work. I'm know very little about poetry so I just ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property #16

    I finally got around to crit this sorry if it seemed like a long time. Ok the major problem here is the part where Leah and the F.B.I take cover ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: .

    THIOBS #1: A review "Nah..." Wiggins got that look on his face that always made me get mad. I stuck my tongue out at him. Tobey, seeing this, and recognizing ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: TIOBS III

    Way cool! I read through the complete Sherlock Holmes last year and loved most of them. This has the sound of becoming a sweet fanfic. I can't wait to find ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My story: Prologue

    Ah much better, I can crit this easier. The whole chunk was a little too much at a time. This is a pretty good beginning, you introduce the main characters ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Un-named story

    Hail Sir Wozzell, I bring thee greetings from the Shire. I skimmed through your story and I have to say you have some good material in there. I especially thought ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 2

    I concur as to what the previous critics have expounded. In this case more would be better. What you have is not really enough to even be a separate chapter ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property #15

    Thanks for the PM about the new chapter, it's another enjoyable addition. Here are my suggestions and comments. "What about school?" h e asked, seated at the kitchen table. The ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property #14

    Wow, RachetWriter was right. The Geezer's Property is a pretty cool tale. I'm not going to give much of a critique right now, I am almost falling asleep at the ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Another great chapter to a great story. I read the previous chapters awhile ago but since you had already recieved several excellent reviews and critiques I didn't know what to ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Duncan: Superdog

    You posted the Superdog story! The very random tale of a valiant dog, hero of a far away galaxy. I also noted that you failed to mention me as your ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Broken Hearted

    When I saw the mention of Tolkien and elves I knew I had to check this out, so I skimmed through all seven chapters. However as Claudette and Royboy said, ...

    Jul 14, 2007


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah