User avatar

Shia225

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Why Don't I Feel Anything?

    How sad... I'm a marshmallow when it comes to dramatic and sad things like this. But, it definitely rings a bell. I like the use of words, like "float", because ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cigarette

    This was good, a little less descriptive than I expected, but still good. The teen sounds like a smart kid, that implies -to me- that she is against tobacco. I ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stupid writer's block.

    Blerg, I hate writers' block, too. But that certainly made my soul laugh. You should make that into a poem, it would get a little more attention. This is the ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)

    I think this was a good essay, but you missed a big one. 'Mankind' or 'man-made' is also symbolizing it. Plus, on 'How Its Made', a T.V. show on the ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Three Haiku

    The limit in Haiku's are seventeen syllables; that was arond fourty-eight. A little sad, for me. I don't see a main topic; it talks about essays, eagles, tides, and mountains. ...

    May 22, 2010


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze