User avatar

Shauni

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Beach scene

    Hi Elly! Pleasure to have you on the YWS! :D Have you checked the Welcome Forum?!? If not, check it only on monday... Anyways...let's review this. Just a thing, I'm ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    AHAH! Let me tell you, i am a wilight fan but God... I loved this, it's so hilarius... Excellent job! Loved it! Keep going! Shauni

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blind - Chapter 20

    Hi there! I liked this, as you said it is not very special, but it's cool! “Listen here you bitch and listen carefully. The Ashleys have dibs on the Peytons, ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blind - Chapter 20

    fdxbdg

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: In the "big blue"

    Your green eyes stared at me, piercing through my heart.

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Crashed and burned

    Thanks for all of yours reviews. I will try to follow them! Next time will be a lot better! ;D *Shauni*

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It ain't all sweet

    Well, i've been reading some of your poems,and this is my favourite by far.I'm new in the YWS and all the others good writers have already corrected you, I have ...

    Jan 14, 2009


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence