User avatar

SharadaBastia

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Chasing Sunsets

    Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestions. I%u2019m very happy you enjoyed my poem . :D

    Jan 27, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Chasing Sunsets

    Thank you so much for your insightful feedback. Glad you enjoyed my poem. :)

    Jan 27, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Spiritual Re: Ripples

    I love how concise and lucid it is! However, there might be a lack of depth. I feel a few more words per line would enhance your poem! Your writing ...

    Nov 21, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Spiritual Re: Ripples

    I love how concise and lucid it is! However, there might be a lack of depth. I feel a few more words per line would enhance your poem! Your writing ...

    Nov 21, 2020


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee