User avatar

Shakyll

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Not sure what to call this

    OHMYWORD. I like it. :] My favorite part would be "The darkness has been burnt by light The beast will never win" But, maybe you could use a different word ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fire and Ice - HayesTheHayes

    Really, really interesting. The type of story that you read over and over again because there's so much depth and intricate wording. I like how we aren't told everything, but ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bullets (2.1)

    Really good. Your descriptions and wording are excellent. I love your description of the guard, and of his nametag. And the description of her injury is really awesome. Basically, I ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Epsilon: Triple Threat

    i like :] it's good...just one thing, you used the word "alfa" but I think you mean "alpha." Other than that...I really like it. The technical computer stuff in the ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Escape To Fate - Part One

    Pretty cool :) a few typos, though--first paragraph, *seams, instead of seems. *seen, instead of scene. *next hundreds of questions, instead of just next hundreds questions. *that's, instead of thats.

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Symphony of Insanity

    This was very dark, rather depressing, and epically brilliant. I LOVE IT. Your descriptions (for example, the first paragraph) are amazing. Just one thing--I think that in the last paragraph, ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Weird Dreams?

    Pretty interesting :D I liked the part about "there weren't any big strong men at the elevators!?" Well done. I wonder if it was really a dream or...? Excellent.

    Jul 1, 2011


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee