User avatar

Shadowsun

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Witch--Part 3

    Kristie sat on her lawn, relaxing. It was about ten in the morning. As she lay down on the grass, it's sweet smell put her into a drowsy, unfocused state. ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ace of Threes

    She arrived almost right at fifteen minutes, heralded by the excited barking of the dog, and let herself in to put the bags on the table before flopping down on ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Yerrida Boy - Ch. 2 of The Yerrida

    I like it how Aine keeps on calling Rais a stalker. Very amusing. The story is very good. I'm enjoying reading it and am looking forwards to more. ~ Shadowsun ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ch.1 - Assassination Attempt - The Yerrida

    So far i've only read the first part, but still it was really good. I'm looking forward to reading more - when I have the time - and found the ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Chapter2 - The Greater Good

    OK. Lets get a few things straight. The Tau would adress Commaner Farsight as O'Shovah. The Dawn Blade was found on a dead planet. We do not know if Shovah ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Greater Good

    It's Stealth Armour . The stealth suits have armour which mimics their surrounding scenery, making them look just like a bush or a tree or part of a wall. I'm ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    The Black Magician Trilogy - Trudi Canavan The Age of 5 Trilogy - Trudi Canavan The Dirk Pitt series - Clive Cussler The Belgairad - David Eddings The Mallorean - ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    I haven't got around to reading the secoind part yet, but I've read the first part and now, heres my critique... Sweat dripped down Candun’s face as he wielded a ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Spirit Caller #1

    Alaise had never been a beauty, but gray hairs that appeared much too early and the indifferent, hollow look in her eye did not make her more so . The ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Setisia - Chapter 1 - edited

    To his south there were trees, millions and millions of them, as the forest stretched so far away that even the squirrel-hawk's eye could see no end to it. I ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A beginning...

    I'm Interested. I want to know more. Probably my fauvorite part so far. “Your lives for the cause,” Reynard apologised as he broke the defensive stance and sprinted towards his ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    I'm amazed. I printed of a copy and read through it, I couldn't put it down! I want more! I want to find out what happens next!! Its a fantastic ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Pair Bond

    Interesting, im wanting to read more, but is there anything before this because if there is I haven't read it..... is it a coincidence that the riders hair colour is ...

    Feb 9, 2007


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia