User avatar

Shadowhunter14

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Alone in the Twilight

    awesome! I loved the imagery you created adn the description. SOme of my favourite lines were....actually, I can't name them all. :P Loved it! Keep it up :P

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Untitled chapter 1

    Hi! I quite liked this, but maybe you could make a few changes. Your writing style is pretty straightforward which is a good thing, but perhaps you could use more ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Hunger Games

    I really liked the hunger games too! it had the right amount of romance and poltitcs, and I liked the world that Suzanne Collins created. She made it quite believeable. ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Letter from your Shadow

    Wow! I really enjoyed this! some of the lines didn't quite make sense and maybe it could've been structured a bit differently, but overall i liked the idea. The title ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Death Alley

    I like it! It was quite short but I thought it was clever, the way you depicted heartbreak. The only typo was "With a broken hear,", I think you meant ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Mortal Instruments (ish) - The Gate

    Nice! I love the Mortal Instruments myself and I think that you wrote your own plot and characters as well as Cassandra Clare! I also liked your dialogue and how ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Maximum Ride: 9/11

    Hey, I agree with a few of the suggestions mentioned above but otherwise good job! I think the way that you wrote from Max's POV was good and reasonably faithful ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death

    Hey - I think that this could have been a really good poem had you continued it - it was REALLY short. But your description was really good in my ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: poetry

    Nice! I liked the idea nd title of this poem. the only thing is "YOUR daring me to be the best" should be "YOU'RE daring me to be the best' ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Here I Await For You

    Hey, i quite liked this! The title interested me and i like how you structured the poem. My only advice is maybe not to use too much commas? there were ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Mortal Instruments Trilogy

    OMG i love the mortal instruments, they're one fo my favourite serieses at the moment! (you can probably tell that from my username lol :P) Cassandra Clare is quite a ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I have darkness in my veins.

    I really like your writing. I also write dark stuff like this - maybe we have something in common! I liked how your writing flowed and was free of errors ...

    Nov 14, 2010


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White