User avatar

ShadowQueen92

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Still Sane

    is there going to be more? I really want to know what happens next! It is soooo good! ^-^

    May 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lost lovers(revised)

    no sorry i was just really bored one night ^-^ thanks for the coment! :D

    May 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Stranger She Once Knew

    Awww I want to know what happens! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! Very very good! ^-^

    May 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1

    It was kind of confusing, and I got a little bored reading it. The names were cool though! ^-^

    May 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Heart's Shackles

    You rhymed very well, I can't think of anything "bad" about this poem, I really liked it! :)

    May 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Point To Silly Dreams

    Wow! Your descriptions are amazing! :D

    May 1, 2008


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko