User avatar

ShaddowSoldier

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fall of Rexalectal

    I wrote this story about a few weeks ago and so bare with the story. but read the main info. brackets are pronunciation. -ShaddowSoldier

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Time Rift

    Hey WatchMeBurn, thanx for the review. :D -ShaddowSoldier

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'd Follow You Anywhere

    Hello Kingolions, this is a good poem and all, sorry if you were expecting mean criticism but I just don't like being mean. you are a true poet! -ShaddowSoldier

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Our Last Hope (must read first review for it to make sence)

    hey thanks for the comments, but I just want to the first paragraph is, well, then the second paragraph is telling you how 170 dragons had died by killing one ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Our Last Hope (must read first review for it to make sence)

    Hi everyone, the first paragraph is one side of the story and the other is the other side of the story. stay tuned for more stories for some terms to ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Time Rift

    yeah, um, my friend told me to just drop it and move. so i will, for now. ps: you put a 'd' where its not wanted/needed. (please tell me whats ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Time Rift

    okay everybody, i know there are alot of faults in my story and it's a bit ahead in the story line which makes it hard to understand, thats why I ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Time Rift

    Thank you for the post, i realised by the time of this story, it's a bit hard to realise but the main character is actually supposed to be a human ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Single Bullet

    Kingo, great job on the poem. it was really deep and i enjoyed it. I thought you had a spelling mistake in this part "made me glade it went by ...

    Sep 13, 2010


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla