User avatar

Seraphania

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What are some good books to read?

    I really enjoyed Skullduggery Pleasant if you're in for an easy fantasy read, with a big portion of humor on the side.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I watched the movie version, but I never felt interested enough to read the book. Okay - sorry about this; please don't kill me - Brisingr. I tried to read ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Uglies Series

    It was interesting at first, but then it bored me. Nothing really happened...well, things did happen, but you could sort of tell how it was going to end. >.

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Swordbird *shudder*. "Literature" like that gives me hope that I can become published. If Harpercollins has stooped to that level, it should be easy.

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Johnny Tremain and Artemis Fowl. I hated the protagonists of both; they were annoying and boring.

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I just finished a book called Song Quest, by Katherine Roberts. It was okay, but there were a lot of cliche similies and some parts bored me, so I skipped. ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Scoffing at the Inside Self

    Epic win. Honestly, that made me laugh; it really made my day. I didn't see any errors; looks like the others got it. Great job - please keep writing like ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Darnit, I think we might have to read that for school soon. Now I'm suspicious. I despise whining.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    These books called Fablehaven. The plot (as Spiderwick-y as it may be) is good, but all the characters speak as though they're walking encyclopedias. It annoyed me to no end.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Story's Dance

    I'm very sorry that I can't post it! But a good friend and literary agent that I know warned me that I shouldn't, especially if I harbor dreams of it ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Underland Chronicles

    The Hunger Games? Nope, they aren't being sold in China yet. I've heard loads of great things about them so far, though, and I'm a member on the forum. Speaking ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I thought Lionboy was certainly wasn't the best, but I enjoyed it enough. It was just, you know, one of those side books that you read when you're really bored....

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Hah, that made me laugh. :D I checked out the Wikipedia...there're a lot of bad reviews about it, actually....

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Charlie Bone. I really love the story plot, and it's engaging, but the main character is waaaaay too perfect. He has all these special powers and got annoying.

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Pure of Heart ^_^

    I like 'Pure of Heart' best. All in all, I really like the prologue. It sets the mood for the story very well. I loved the way it flowed....post more?

    Oct 23, 2008


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green