User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Mask of Truth

    Sorry for posting twice. My computer is incredibly slow and stupid. Oh, and Dude, I'm sorry about giving some of that advice *sheepish grin* I totally thought I was in ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sariah

    Thanks for the advice you guys- OO" Um, okay dancy. I'll hop to it and revise it as soon as possible. Thanks every body :D

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Mask of Truth

    What I would suggest, Zaw, is to describe the setting a little more. Also, when does this all happen? Is it the same day, or is it over the course ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hexachord 4 & 5

    I like this part AWWW anyway..... Since it's from Katie's point of view, maybe you should show more emotion or thoughts towards the end. Just an idea ;D

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For Addie

    I really liked the twist at the end, and the way you kept me guessing until then.

    Jun 11, 2007


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott