User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Step through the glass, Alice

    Well, I could tell you more, but I think it would give away the plot, or the main idea, or.. whatever it's called. :D More will be revealed, I just... ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue to Eir's Dream part 1

    Thanks for the crit, Blink. :) I didn't realize it was so unclear in some parts. ^o^" This prologue is about twelve pages long, so, some things will be revealed. ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: light.love.darkness.

    Whoa, hold on a minute. You don't have to answer our questions like this. We'll be able to see it unfold in your story. :)

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: light.love.darkness.

    You are most welcome. :) Your first fantasy? :) That's good- it's good to write in different genres; helps expand your writing skills. :)

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Step through the glass, Alice

    Thanks again. :D I'm not sure how the next par will go. Lot's of kinks to work out. ^o^"

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Step through the glass, Alice

    Thank you so much, White. :) I felt it was rushed as well, though I wasn't sure how to fix it. I could put a description of Anyu in this; ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Darkangel

    Just letting you know, there is a book called the Dark Angel. ;)

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Fourteen)

    Missed what you wrote at the bottom :D Hm. Since you already have them written out, maybe you spice them up a bit. Just some... little quirk that no one ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Emerald Heart

    Please space between paragraphs. Then I will crit. :D

    May 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Are you going to eat me?

    Hey, thanks. Sorry, I modified that bit; it was supposed to be a thought bubble. Hm. description of him earlier on? How do you mean? At this point in the ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1

    Sorry for not replying sooner... :D Okay. Getting in my car felt like I was going to die or be reborn at that moment. Goes with the... I understand what ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Eclipse Chronicles 0

    Please space between your paragraphs. Then I will crit. :D

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)

    :D It's still good, just a little work. :) Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush towards the end there. :)

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Abyss of Dawn--Chapter One

    I will crit this tomorrow. :D:D:D

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Library Boyfriend

    "We all" is inaccurate. You sent apologies to the other people [I assume] but on these particular posts you have seemed unrelenting in criticizing them. I didn't know you had ...

    Feb 17, 2008


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore