User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wild Heart chap1 part1

    Well, you know... sometimes the only decent company is yourself :D:D:D:D

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Under The Wooden Floor

    One thing I forgot to mention.... This sounds a lot like Alice in Wonderland ***I^o^I***

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No title yet, any sugestions welcome

    you need to space between paragraphs. As soon as you do that, I'll crit for you :D:D:D:D

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night of the Living Pony: Part Two

    That's cool. Maybe you should write things like Seinfeld. I think you would be a great stand up comic. -.-* I know what you mean about crits. I haven't gotten ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Second Nature- revised edition

    You could actually add an interesting struggle there; for example, maybe Ayra CAN use the wings, but it's extremely difficult to use them without going into Second Form, or the ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night of the Living Pony: Part Two

    When I come home, I will crit this :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Second Nature- revised edition

    Just curious... :D:D:D:D Hmmmm..... do you think she can learn to use them? It might be helpful in those tight situations. I mean, going into second nature sounds exhausting.

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Songwood part II

    Could someone PLEASE crit this???? No one has said anything about it being better than before. :smt096 Please crit. :smt069

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Second Nature- revised edition

    Well, writing is rewriting. :smt069 Interesting that she can fly. Can she just use the wings sometimes? :smt051

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thrown into hell; part 3

    Well, you can make some reference to them, enough to give us the idea but not enough to get in trouble i.e.: "Jac??? What are you doing here? "Shut up! ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Hidden Sanctuary Ch1 Pt2

    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D MUWAHAHAHA!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Anyway.... Well, it's lovely that they think the mother is evil because of that, but how are WE

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Uh.. Don't know what to call it part II?? :D

    Thanks Lyrical :D:D:D:D:D:D:D I was trying to go for a normal situation, considering most magical stories I hear of...... .... don't have any normal things happen. ^-^?

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Not sure what to call this :)

    V^o^V Thanks Lyrical. Sometimes it just seems like that. X(X(X(X :D:D:D:D:D

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Uh.. Don't know what to call it part II?? :D

    Oh, does this seemed too rushed? I can't really tell.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Not sure what to call this :)

    Thanks Lyrical. .... Wow, this make me sound so perverted. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( I was just trying to show a different point of view on women in this world, because, well, it ...

    Nov 21, 2007


A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon