User avatar

SciFiGirl

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Always by your side

    HI. :P I thought that this piece was really good. The rhythm was really good. There was an easy to follow flow through the piece and was really easy to ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Into the Past

    Hey. I myself am not the best poetry writer so I am most likely going to wrong about some things but, I hope this helps. I thought this piece was ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Diary of an Atheist

    I too feel what you feel. Why should you let someone who you don't even know exists run your life. Why should he make the decisions in life for you. ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pain

    I think it's pretty good. not the fact that you got a pretty good taste of pain in order to write it, but the actual poem itself. There is a ...

    Apr 19, 2009


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)