User avatar

ScarredSecrets

  • Poetry » General, General Re: a question

    Hey there!! Its been awhile but its ScarredSecrets, back for another review! I absolutely love this poem. The all lowercase text really brings the..aesthetic into play. As a big foodie, ...

    Feb 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Sit with me

    Hello there MulticoloredCyr! Here for a review! Overall: OH MY GOSHNESS! I can definitely, without a doubt, feel the emotion in this poem. I, too, write poems when I am ...

    Mar 28, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I Hate You

    Scarred here for a review! Alright, first things first! I definitely felt the emotion exploding from this poem. It seems like this poem was written from the heart about a ...

    Jan 18, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Silence

    ‘Ello! Scarred here for a review! Overall Thoughts: I really enjoyed it! I could feel the emotion coming from the words. I also really enjoyed the form of the poem. ...

    Jan 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: For the days I crawl into my black hole sheets

    Hello! Scar here! To start with, it’s just my opinion but the title seems oddly long. I also spot some coma issues with your prepositions. I know poetry has many ...

    Jun 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: long nights and longer mornings

    Hello! I think a lot of people can relate to this piece. It really speaks of the inability to sleep. However, there are a few mistakes. I know poetry has ...

    Mar 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Lyrical Re: An Ode to My Lonely Heart

    Wow, that was...intense. I am familiar with the internal struggle you’re describing. I like the way you write it as if your heart was a person you’d talk with daily. ...

    Mar 22, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Prologue (Lead Me Home)

    First things first. Your descriptions are phenomenal! It really creates a movie-like imagery for your readers. Pure beauty! It would take my entire lifetime to write a piece like that. ...

    Mar 22, 2018


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown