User avatar

SaturnTears

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hunters: Book 1: Purity

    Okay, sorry to bust your bubbles, but this isn't ready to be published... First, you need to get better at your phrasing. Frost asked as it would seem odd leaving ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Mary-sue

    Mary-sue First thing. What is a Mary-sue? A Mary-sue is a flawless perfectionist with everything a character wants. Except for the readers. Sure, not every reader hates a Mary-sue, but ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Heaven

    Nice, I like it :D. But, there's one 'i' that wasn't capitalized in the first part, other than that, it was great :D. I don't see it... as something dramatic ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Messages: Chapter One

    (Might be some spoilers in here for those who didn't read yet O.o) “Make an account for the chat room,” he said. (The commaaaaa! You do a lot of these ...

    Feb 11, 2010


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara