User avatar

Sapphire

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: No Day But Today

    Thanks clograbby! Oops! I'd had bigger spaces where it switches scene in the middle but they've disappeared! Sorry about that! I'll put in asterisks, though I usually prefer to use ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: No Day But Today

    Thank you both for your reviews! olivia1987uk, I've sent you a PM. I think you're right about the description. I haven't really conveyed what I see in my head, just ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cinderella Was a Swindler

    Thanks, Stella! Ah, commas. I must have went through the piece a gazillion times to try and remove some of the one million that ended up in it! Commas are ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cinderella Was a Swindler

    Thanks for another lovely review! The opening scene obviously needs some work, so I'll fix that up, as well as Cinderella glittering. Sometimes when I'm writing, certain phrases and so ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cinderella Was a Swindler

    Thank you for the great review! I'm really glad you liked it. That original scene was twice as long, but for length I started cutting it down. It was good ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Inner Child Likes Chocolate

    Thanks for your reviews! Snoink, that was actually one of my alternative endings! :lol: Those exact words! I sat for ages trying to word the last line so that it ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sinking

    Hi, thank you both for your reviews. Of course I don't hate you over the advice to chop it in half! There were definitely some superfluous sections when I was ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Inner Child Likes Chocolate

    So cute. I really like how you wrote that, it flowed very nicely and it was very creative. I have one it a true story? lol. Thank you, I'm glad ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Inner Child Likes Chocolate

    I'm really grateful for these reviews. I'm going go away and work on it and try to iron out these issues. smorgishborg , I think I will try it in ...

    May 25, 2008


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau