User avatar

Sannah

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hidden Secret

    I love your writing style! :) Everything is really clear and I can see the whole scene with your imagery. It's a very beautiful piece. When you started it out, ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I am Werewolf (Chapter 2)

    Everybody thank you for the feedback! :) I will soon edit my work and add a lot more description, but I find it hard to write about that when I ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: If it Matters

    Thank you for all the feedback! :) I'll remember all of your advice when I rewrite my poem. When I finish I'll post it.

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Corners

    Thank you for the feedback! Ok, I fixed it and added punctuation, meaning I probably now have too many grammar problems to count... And the thing about there being only ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Name

    About what PurifyingFire said... Susannah follows Sannah like a shadow but it is really Susannah who overshadows Sannah no matter how hard she tries or what she does. Sannah just ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I am Werewolf (Chapter 1)

    Thank you for the advice. I put a line in-between each paragraph like you said and it is much easier to read now.

    May 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Name

    Thank you for the feedback! :) I was afraid nobody would even bother reading it... "I also liked your bravery for writing a poem without rhyming" Honestly, I doubt I ...

    May 22, 2011


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare