Random avatar

SandSasoriluver

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: life & Dreams

    Thank you for telling me about the typos and your idea of what my poem meant, really meant a lot to me. This poem was really about finding one's self, ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: life & Dreams

    You come to me when I dream; you leave me all alone when I am a wake, Yet speak t me all Day, Who are you? Are you the person ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm New

    Hi, I'm new....ya Well HI!!!!!!

    Feb 27, 2009


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling