User avatar

SameOld

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Familiar

    Hey Skins, thanks for reviewing my stuff! You were really helpful. I'll definitely post in your WRFF thread when I want another one. I'm really bad at critiquing, so this ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Can I have a review please? Here it is - Thanks in advance :)

    Apr 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hurting ~ Small section

    Yeah, I tend to have that problem! It's annoying :lol:

    Apr 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hurting ~ Small section

    Thanks for the reviews guys, “Tha’ ain’t true.” I think Tha' doesn't really suit this, 'that' is fine, unless your MC has been punched also... The reason he's speaking like ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring In Kentucky

    Hey! These were really good in my opinion! I especially loved he first one, considering I have a love for ducks. :wink: Although, my least favourite would have to be ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hurting ~ Small section

    This is just a small section of the chapter I'm writing at the moment, so it won't make complete sense. It's just that I'm really not very happy with this. ...

    Apr 6, 2010


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle