Random avatar

Saeric

  • Welcome Mat Re: Ohayou gozaimasu, minna-san.

    Hi there, I'm (clearly) somewhat new. I don't really have many interesting things to say about myself and I used up all of my paragraph energy when I finished my ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Writer

    I really like the first two stanzas - they are a little vague, but that's alright and it works. The flow of the last one seemed a little off to ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sailor's Tales

    A monster storm was brewing that night, the kind men bragged about surviving for years afterward. The kind of storm that arrived so suddenly and struck so mercilessly that nothing ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Genetics

    I have to agree with kaiden, sorry. This poem is really too small and generic to say anything. The problem is not the length, but rather that it is so ...

    Aug 8, 2009


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh