User avatar

SNDeane

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Ward (Part 1)

    Hey Black Thought, I must say that I really like this piece. I'm looking forward to reading part 2. I especially liked the sentence in the beginning when you talk ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: "Everything is Illuminated"

    While reading this I got confused... at first. As I read on I realized that your imagery made my think of my own little dream with "...illuminated, radiant stars..." I ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: prolouge ~Fire and Ice~ a tale of a wolf

    I really like this. :D The last paragraph especially had me wanting more. I'll be sure to read more of your work! --->Deane

    Feb 18, 2010


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss