User avatar

RyleighInWonderland

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Fire

    Thanks! I love your idea about fire being out of control.

    Mar 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: Flesh

    Hi! I'm just gonna give a quick review. The one thing that I can say is that You repeat the "all" sound over and over and it starts becoming monotonous.

    Mar 15, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Porcelain Doll (Short Story)

    Thank you for your help!

    Mar 15, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Porcelain Doll (Short Story)

    Thank you, but could you explain what purple prose is? Also, I mostly write how I would say it, so that's why there are incomplete sentences. It's supposed to be ...

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Fire

    MJTucker, that's incorrect. The dictionary states "Their is the possessive case of the pronoun they, as in %u201DThey left their cell phones at home.%u201D ... There is also used as ...

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: camaraderie

    This was such a sweet little poem! It didn't need the extreme length some do to tell a story of two people who are so close they are able to ...

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Fire

    Why thank you very much!

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Fire

    Also, "their" is a gender neutral term for something of ownership. Like, if you found someone's phone you might say, "I just found this phone. I would call them but ...

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Fire

    Thank you and I'll take everything into consideration, though I didn't file this under poetry.

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Life As Poet

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Now i'm not big on poetry but some of the context actually fits the lives of poet's that I am friends with. I'm not totally sure if what I got ...

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Satire Re: Life And Death (Spoken Word Poem)

    Thank you very much!

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Porcelain Doll (Short Story)

    Thank you! For the praise and constructive criticism. I'll be sure to put these into effect.

    Mar 13, 2017


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer