Random avatar

Ryan

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Running From Shadows

    The alarm began it's ear-piecring screech and flood lights burst into life as a small figure ran across the landing field. Soldiers poured out of every door, their guns loaded. ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Passcode

    I believe (even though you resort back to the plain old gods) that this could really be something. I've seen alot of god films and I have to say they ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Sorry, I'm unsure if this will go through

    Well it went through. I really enjoyed it. There were quite a few grammar errors and all but still a good storyline. Even if you did git the original storyline ...

    Aug 8, 2005


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres