User avatar

Rune

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    This like Pratchett's DEATH meets the Book Thief. I had my doubts when I started reading (because of the quintillions of clichés I've seen that start with "today I met ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Unique.

    Hi Aki :) Brilliant poem, and I have to nitpick to criticize it. Most of the reviewers have already done a good job of it. I found this verse a ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Unique.

    Hi Aki :) Brilliant poem, and I have to nitpick to criticize it. Most of the reviewers have already done a good job of it. I found this verse a ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Unique.

    Hi Aki :) Brilliant poem, and I have to nitpick to criticize it. Most of the reviewers have already done a good job of it. I found this verse a ...

    Mar 8, 2011


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies